TestoTEK and Testogen are two of the most popular boosters around and also two of the newest entrants on the market. So how do these two compare and which one should you buy? Well it really depends on your goal. I will get into the key differences below so that you can choose the product that is best for you.
Update: As of early 2018 Testogen has updated their formula and it is now much more complete. For this reason, Testogen is now my top-rated testosterone booster and definitely beats out TestoTEK. Click here to read my full Testogen review.
Testogen vs TestoTEK – Key Differences:
Both of these products are aimed at the muscle building market, but I wanted to see if there were any differences and which one is superior. Here are my findings:
- Both contain about 2000mg of D-aspartic acid. This is very effective ingredient for gaining muscle and its good to see this occurring in a decent amount in both boosters.
- Again, both contain Vitamin D3 which has been scientifically proven to boost testosterone levels in multiple studies. It’s fairly even so far.
- Testogen contains higher levels of raw zinc with 72 mg compared to TestoTEK’s 25mg. However, TestoTEK makes up for this with 75 mg of Oyster extract (which contains high levels of zinc). Oyster extract is a less condensed form of Zinc so it puts the two products about equal on the zinc front. Zinc is a very powerful testosterone booster and a zinc deficiency can often lead to low testosterone levels.
- Testogen contains Magnesium which is one of the top ingredients I look for.
- Both contain Vitamin K which has evidence to support its role in increasing testosterone production.
- Testogen contains Selenium – although its hard to find hard evidence on the impact of selenium on testosterone levels either way.
- Testogen uses Panax ginseng while TestoTEK uses Siberian Ginseng. Panax ginseng has been proven more definitively across multiple scientific studies while Siberian ginseng seems to have little evidence to back it up. Testogen has the edge on this one.
- Both contain Fenugreek which has been proven to increase testosterone production. However, Testogen has a higher dosage level with 200mg compared to TestoTEK’s 75mg.
- Both products are 100% safe and contain only natural ingredients.
Conclusions and Recommendations:
As you can see these are two extremely similar products with only a few differences. I would say that Testogen is the better overall formula due to the fact it has Magnesium which TestoTEK does not have. Magnesium is very important in testosterone production. However, both are very strong boosters.
If I had to pick one I would go with Testogen as I believe it has a smore complete formula.
If you are interested in TestoTEK you can find the best price here.
To read my full reviews of both products follow the links below: