TestoFuel and Testogen have both been getting a lot of press recently. But which one is better and which one should you use?
Lets go over the key differences.
- Decent levels of D-aspartic acid which helps.
- Has good amounts of Panax Ginseng which is great for libido
- High amounts of Zinc which is good for testosterone production.
- Has all my top ingredients including DAA, Zinc, Magnesium and Vit D.
- All in safe but effective dosages.
Verdict: As of early 2018, this is now my top testosterone booster. If you are looking for something that will help you build muscle and get cut then take this.
Full Review: Click here
Website (the only place to buy it): www.testogen.com
- Very much targeted at bodybuilders and people looking to gain hard muscle.
- High amounts of d-aspartic acid which helps with muscle growth.
- Contains Magnesium and Vitamin D which have both been scientifically proven to boost testosterone levels.
Verdict: This comes in a close 2nd to Testogen for those looking to to gain muscle. Good product but the formula is not as complete as Testogen.
Official Website (the only place to buy it): www.testofuel.com
My Full TestoFuel review: Click here
Don’t get me wrong, TestoFuel is a great product. However, if you are looking for the best quality product on the market I would go with Testogen.
For those of you over 50, try Prime Male if you are looking for all the benefits of increased testosterone such as increased libido, energy levels, fat loss and a bit of lean muscle gain.