Verdict: Not Recommended
Reason: The product does not contain my “must have” ingredients – specifically D-aspartic acid which scientific studies suggest is essential for an effective natural booster.
To which test boosters I am currently recommending click here.
Read my full Animal Test review below.
Animal Test does not include D-aspartic acid which is a huge red flag for me. However if you are still interested, the ingredients list for Animal Test can be divided into three major sub-categories.
Pro Androgen Complex
The key ingredients of the Animal Test’s Pro Androgen Complex are:
- Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides)
- 3′,5,7-Trihydroxy-4′-methoxyflavone (Hesperetin)
- (Ketosterones) Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
- Yohimbe Bark Extract
Hypertrophic Response Complex
Acting as the most important ingredients in Animal Test, the Hypertrophic Response Complex freely blocks estrogen produced naturally from reaching our receptors and reduces overall estrogen production in the body. This not only helps the testosterone levels to remain at elevated levels, but it also removes the risk of unwanted regulation of testosterone levels in the body. The key ingredients of the Hypertrophic Response Complex are:
I discovered that the Pro Androgen Complex and the Hypertrophic Response Complex did only 75% of the work, as the rest 25% was done by the supporting ingredients which are as follows:
• Nettle Root Extract
• Polygonum Cuspidatum• Steric Acid
• White Mushroom Extract
• Grapefruit Extract• Linoleic Acid
• Palmitic Acid • Arachidic Acid
• Y-linoleic Acid
• Dihomo-y-linoleic Acid
• Myristic Acid • Behenic Acid• Caramel Color
• Lignoceric Acid• Water
• Gelatin, Glycerine
• Stearic Acid
• Magnesium Stearate
• Titanium Dioxide
• Fd&c Blue No. 1 • Carob
• Fd&c Red No. 40.
Animal Test Results from Users
User results were very mixed, here’s what some of the users had to say:
• I am 52 years old, and I am heading for my second 21 day cycle. Working out 5 to 6 days a week, until now I have lost around 1.5% body fat and gained 3% muscle mass. (Gullag, Bodybuilding.com)
• It worked pretty decently for me! (Fz, Amazon.com)
• I tried my hand at a few cycles, followed every step as prescribed and unfortunately it did nothing for me. (Chris Duplex, Amazon.com)
• I have been a fan of Universal for years and I am on the verge of starting my second cycle. I am 26, and this stuff brings out the animal in me. (Issacreno, Bodybuilding.com)
• Caused my heart to race for about 10 – 12 hours and also gave me very bad headaches. I don’t care if this works or not, because I am not going to try it any more. (J. Covert, Amazon.com)
Animal Test Side Effects
Here’s some of the common side effects experienced by users:
• Increased Heart Rate
• Heavy Breathing
• Mood Swings
With a price tag of $51 on Amazon, this is a mid-range product in terms of pricing. For the best price listing go to this Amazon listing from the official manufacturer.
Recommendation: This product does not contain D-Aspartic acid so for that reason, I can not recommend it.
Which Testosterone Boosters Do I Currently Recommend?
For overall vitality, energy, libido and symptoms associated with low t levels I recommend Prime Male. This is the product I am currently using myself and getting great results with. Read my review of Prime Male.
For muscle gains I recommend TestoFuel. Read my review of TestoFuel.