Hi, welcome to my website.
I have been using natural testosterone boosters for quite some time now. I was looking to regain the energy, focus, and drive of my early 20’s which I have been losing lately despite my increased effort to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
After looking online I discovered that this could be due to falling testosterone levels. Did you know that testosterone levels drop by 1% a year after the age of 30 in the average male?
I’m not big on artificial treatments and where I saw that there were natural alternatives, I jumped at the opportunity. At the very least I figured that taking natural supplements couldn’t hurt and might actually help. I was pretty willing to give these natural supplements a chance.
But What Brand to Choose…
After doing some pretty thorough research by reading a lot of studies in scientific journals, I actually developed a pretty complete list of which micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and other natural ingredients were actually scientifically proven to boost testosterone levels (see my list).
→ I compared each product on the market against my research into naturally occurring testosterone boosters (mostly micro-nutrients such as vitamins and minerals). My findings were actually quite alarming.
→ I discovered that the majority of natural testosterone boosting products on the market are scams. Essentially some arbitrary herbs and vitamins put together without any scientific evidence to back them up.
→ The good news is I discovered that there are a few really good products on the market. You just have to sort through all the junk to get to them.
I began wondering how many people were wasting their money (and potentially risking their health) on these snake oil test boosters and so that’s why I put together this site – to share my findings with others so that we can all get the results we want by using the correct products.
The Top Test Boosters on the Market in 2016
|Rank||Product||Ingredients Formula||Overall Rating From Users||More Info|
|Top Overall||Prime Male||Best formula on the market for overall energy, vitality and libido.||I use this product myself and have noticed big increases in energy and libido. ||Prime Male Review|
|Best For Muscle Gains||TestoFuel||Very strong. Has D aspartic acid in high dosages to promote muscle growth.||Lots of great reviews from users.||TestoFuel Review|
Who Should Try Using Testosterone Boosters?
If you are a male over the age of thirty and have been noticing any of the following symptoms – weight gain, lethargy, falling energy levels, low sex drive or all of the above you probably have falling testosterone levels. If you are looking for a reversal of these symptoms and are over 30 you should consider taking test boosters.
If you are in your mid-20’s or younger and are experiencing these symptoms you might have something else going on. Go and see your doctor.
Now, let’s get deeper into what to look for in a high-quality testosterone booster so that we can avoid the duds and choose a product that will actually raise our testosterone levels safely.
The 5 Most Important Factors to Look For in a Test Booster
An effective ingredients formula
As I mentioned above I did some pretty thorough research into which ingredients have been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels. Based on this understanding I wanted to figure out which products actually used scientifically proven ingredients and which didn’t. Based on all my research I was able to very easily and accurately rank the top testosterone boosters on the market in terms of effectiveness.
Are the ingredients safe?
While I was doing my research one thing I was worried about right from the beginning was side effects and how safe testosterone boosters really are. After thoroughly researching the most common ingredients and most of the test boosters that currently exist I am happy to report that there are a very few on the market that are unsafe. These supplements by their very nature use only natural ingredients and can’t cause any natural side effects. There are generally no synthetic ingredients in most of the products currently on the market. However, a quick word of warning, I would stay away from any product that uses a “proprietary blend” and does not disclose its full ingredients list along with the exact dosages of each ingredient. Which brings me to my next point…
Must disclose exact ingredients along with dosages
I am very suspicious of any products out there that create their own blend of ingredients and do not disclose exactly what those ingredients are and in what dosages they occur. Unfortunately there are a few of these products out there and I would definitely stay away from them. To me, it seems kind of weird and dodgy that they would not disclose all the information about their product.
Plenty of good reviews and user results
I wanted to use a testosterone booster where I could see other peoples proof of results and before and after pics. Ingredients are certainly the most important factor but it also made sense to me that other people would have some things to say based on their own experiences. I wanted a product where there was a real abundance of reviews and user results that couldn’t be faked.
Been around for a while and well trusted
I guess this ties into the point above but I wanted to use a product that was well respected, well known and had a solid and trustworthy brand. No fad products that come and go but something solid that had stood the test of time.
My 4 ‘Must Have’ Ingredients:
I would not buy a product that does not contain one of the following ingredients:
– D-aspartic Acid (DAA): specifically targets sex hormone production including the production of testosterone. This is my probably my no.1 most important ingredient.
– Vitamin D: a natural but effective enhancer of testosterone production
– Zinc: commonly found in the form of oyster extract, zinc has been scientifically proven to increase levels of free range testosterone.
– Magnesium: proven to increase rates of testosterone synthesis.
Important: If you see any ingredients you do not recognize – research them thoroughly to make sure they are safe.
What Did I Learn From My Research?
What I discovered was that there are a real mixture of products on the market, some are straight up scams while others are legit and use ingredients that have been clinically proven to boost testosterone levels and are 100% safe and natural. So make sure that you read all of my research thoroughly to get a good understanding of what to look for in a product and whether you should even use test boosters in the first place.
It can also help to consult a doctor and do some research of your own, the more thorough you are, the better your decision will be.
Quick Run-Down on My Top Products:
Prime Male is the product that I personally use and recommend to others. Here are a few quick bullet points:
- Uses all of my ‘must have’ ingredients plus some other very effective ones. Has the most effective formula on the market based on my research.
- As far as I can tell it has the most positive testimonials and user results out of any of the products on the market. I found an abundance of positive reviews.
- Very transparent with its ingredients list and dosages – no scams here.
- Very well know and trusted brand in the greater market place.
- No reports of harmful side effects. Plus ingredients formula is incredibly safe, being all-natural.
Visit the Official website – www.primemale.com.
TestoFuel is my top product for serious muscle gainers.
- It has high amounts of d-aspartic acid which has been proven to help raise testosterone production. The higher dosages found in TestoFuel make this perfect for bodybuilders.
- Again, I found a lot of great reviews and results from users.
- Has Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin which are some of the best contributors to increased testosterone production and absorption.
- On the downside it doesn’t have as complete an ingredients formula as Prime Male making it pretty much geared towards muscle building but no so good for overall vitality.
Find out more over at the official website – www.testofuel.com
How do Test Boosters work?
They target certain cells in the testes which produce HGH (growth hormones), specifically testosterone. Boosters give these cells the fuel they need to produce testosterone at higher levels. This means that the body will naturally produce more testosterone which will contribute to muscle growth and development.
Why Use Natural Testosterone Supplements?
There are a number of reasons you might want to use testosterone boosters.
Testosterone boosters work by helping the body to produce and release higher levels of testosterone. Higher levels of testosterone will help you by giving you more muscle growth, faster gains, faster recovery times and more energy to push through your workouts.
- Testosterone increases the rate of protein synthesis (the rate at which the body absorbs and uses protein). This allows the body to absorb and use more protein at a faster rate, leading to increases in fat-free muscle mass.
- Testosterone limits the effects of Cortisol on the body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone, which means it breaks down muscle mass. The higher your testosterone levels, the less damage cortisol will do to your muscles.
- As you probably know, the idea behind working out is to cause small tears in our muscles so that the muscle fibers grow back stronger and bigger. Testosterone is the key behind this whole regenerative process. The higher your testosterone levels, the quicker your muscles will regenerate, allowing you to recover between workouts much faster.
- Higher testosterone levels causes boosts in energy levels. This will allow you to have more productive workouts and push yourself harder, for longer.
- Testosterone increases growth hormone levels. This hormone also increases the rate of protein synthesis, maximizing your gains and promoting muscle growth.
- The combination of testosterone and growth hormones is a killer – and allows you to make big gains in muscle size and strength. In addition, it enables a much quicker post-workout recovery.
Natural and Healthy:
Most testosterone boosters have all-natural ingredients, very few side effects and help the body to organically produce and release more testosterone. This is opposed to steroids, which provide an injection of synthetic testosterone in to the body. There are huge risks attached to synthetic testosterone, with many users reporting intense side effects including long term damage to internal organs.
By promoting growth hormones and protein synthesis, increasing testosterone levels will give you the added benefit of fat loss – especially in the stomach area.
One great side effect of testosterone is that it will generally improve your mood. This makes it easier to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
Increased Sex Drive and Libido:
Increases in testosterone levels have been linked to increases in sex drive and libido. Some people use testosterone boosters to last longer or just simply to revitalize their sex drive.
Summary: What Can I Use T-Boosters For?
– Body Building and Muscle Development
– Increasing energy levels
– Increasing sexual libido – improving sex life and drive
– Reducing body fat
– Improving your mood and focus
If you suffer from low testosterone levels, testosterone boosters are one option available to you. However, in this case, it is advisable that you consult a doctor first.
Safety and Side Effects?
Testosterone boosters are actually specifically designed to avoid side effects. They are made up from all natural ingredients for this very reason, so that you do no harm to your body. They are much safer than steroids, replacement therapy or any other alternatives. However it is important to read the following to make sure you fully understand even the slightest risks.
Overall the reports of side effects were few – in less than 5% of users. It is advised you trial a product first and if you experience any side effects, stop immediately. Of course, if in doubt, consult your doctor first. Here are the most common side effects that appear in those 5%:
– Aggressive behavior and mood swings (due to extremely high testosterone levels – if you take the recommended dosage, you should be fine).
– Acne outbreaks (naturally the increases in hormone production will increase the chance of acne appearing)
– Headaches (few but some users reported headaches – it is advised you drink more fluids to provide dilution in the body which may help with this).